Black Glitter Black Glitter

Awesome. Reminds me of John Mayer with a bluesy Deftones. Love the vibe and simplicity in lyrics.

Design of an evening Design of an evening

This is fucking awesome! Wish it had lyrics.

Fire Fire

Very nice man.

Won't Give In (FCDX Metal) Won't Give In (FCDX Metal)

Man, this is a really great song, REALLY great, in production, everything.. well, almost everything. I think there's a lot of Korn influence in here.. I LOVE how it sounds, but it's too much like Korn. That's the only negative thing I can say. Which is hard, because it sounds so GOOD. You know how to make a hit song, but I'd like to hear you try making it your own style/voice? I hope this helps! KEEP ROCKIN' MAN

Emotion Emotion

Effective, simple, the greatest of RPG/anime soundtracks have this song's ambience, it is truly emotional and perfect, in its execution and simplicity, great quality as well. Reminds me of Chrono Trigger, it is very beautiful and lonely/nostalgic.

DJaxsNG responds:

Thanks man!

RAGE! - short RAGE! - short

Hmm.

I enjoy the looping melody, but it sounds too repetitive. (THAT'S THE POINT I NO RITE?)

Just think it would be nice to hear the tiniest, tiiiniest, maybe not so tiny, but smidget of variation in between with the lead guitar connections. Also, that looping clip between parts annoys me. In other words.. I think it would sound much better with the stuff I mentioned. And better without the bad things I mentioned. In my opinion. Yup.

Still great, though. Would not be upset having to battle to this. 4/5 9/10

I miss you.. I miss you..

Desperate.

This sounds amazing. Really a desperate, hopeless, exagerrated, almost anime-ish feel to me, although I don't watch too many animes. Also gives me an Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill) vibe, hah. Strong emotion, would be perfect for ending credits, or a certain character's theme. What really amazes me is that in your reply to a comment below, you said it's all computer generated? How the hell do you make it sound so UN-computer generated? It's fantastic.

Really, I can't say anything bad about this. It builds up nicely and carries me along smoothly, begging for my love all the way. 5/5 10/10

BLAHHH BLAHHH

Nice. Very nice.

Excellent melodies, very "transport me to another place and time"-ish. Or cinematic. Definitely some sort of "marching onward" feeling with the drums, but playful. I would only ask the cymbals be more suttle. Otherwise, you're a talented composer, as only hearing this song suggests for me. Also, I like the distortion growing towards the end.

4/5. Would definitely love to hear the beginning piano intro of this in a piece of animation or movie.

Terrible Lie (r_type8bit) Terrible Lie (r_type8bit)

This deserves a higher score.

But, it also deserves a tune-up. I think, at least. It's really an incredible piece, regardless of whether it resembles Terrible Lie or not. And after a couple listens, I did catch the song in there. So all I'm suggesting is an updated, or should I say more "epic" version, other than that it's fantastic.

Alchemilla Hospital Alchemilla Hospital

Ahaha..

Great work, as the others below have said. I just had to comment that the metallic hits/notes totally reminded me of Michael Jackson's "Beat It". xD

Wondering if you noticed this too, but other than that, like I said, great work.